By registering or joining any of the program organized by Trek Mates Outbound Services Pvt. Ltd., it is assumed that you have read, understood & agreed to the following.
- A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather and availability of suitable qualified instructor.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
- ln emergency situation, you consent to any medical treatment recommended by a qualified medical practitioner (this could include inoculations, blood transfusions, surgery or the use of anesthetic).
- You understood that the photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose. You consent to allow organizers to photograph you and allow them to use for publicity purpose. You also consent to allow organizers to use the photograph clicked by you for publicity purpose.
- You understood that a certain level of acceptable behavior is required to participate in outdoor activities and that you may be excluded from activities if this level is not maintained. I understand that organizer will not be responsible for the supervision of any participant excluded from activities.