Activities: offbeat touring
Haunted places in india
TREK MATES INDIA
Bhangarh fort tour
Bhangarh fort tour itinerary
- Mumbai to Jaipur train ticket: 12955 Mumbai Jaipur superfast express - AC 3 tier.
- Jaipur to Mumbai Train Ticket: 12240 Jaipur Mumbai Duranto Express - AC 3 tier.
- triple sharing accomodations at Jaipur in a 2 star hotel
- Transport during the tour.
- Dinner(2) and breakfast(2) in jaipur hotel
- Lunch during the tour
- Tatkal/extra Charges for train/flight bookings
- Food during train travel
- Any personal nature items like Laundry Bills, Camera Fees, Personal Orders etc. and any other items.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of train/flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc
- Anything other than above mention inclusions
Bhangarh: Famous for the historical ruins and the ghost stories, Bhangarh has been regarded as the most haunted place in the country. The Bhangarh Fort is a 17th Century fort built in the Alwar district of Rajasthan. It was built by one of the Navratans of Akbar's court, Man Singh I for his grandson Madho Singh I. It was named by Madho Singh after his grandfather Man Singh or Bhan Singh. As soon as you enter through the main gate of the ruined fort city, also known as Bhoot Bangla, it gives a chill down your spine. There are many local tales about the paranormal activities in the fort. It totally depends on a person whether he would believe it or not. It is said that the spirits roam in Bhangarh fort at night and various strange noises are heard. Also as it is said, anyone who enters the fort at night would not be able to return in the morning.
Ajmer: Ajmer Sharif is a Sufi shrine and one of the most visited places in Ajmer. The pious Persian Sufi saint, Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti who is well-known for its secular preaching is enshrined here. Many Muslims believe that Moinuddin Chisti was Muhammad’s direct descendant and it was on his request (Muhammad came to his dream) he went to India. The place is an architectural marvel and perfect for connecting to your spiritual self. You do not have to be religious in order to visit this place. The peacefulness and serenity of this place is something that you would not get anywhere else.
Pushkar: Pushkar is a favourite travel destination in Rajasthan, as it happens to be a temple town. The town of Pushkar has grown curling around the Pushkar Lake which is a holy site said to have legendarily appeared when a lotus was dropped by Lord Brahma upon the site. It is an old city considered to be a chosen place where Brahma is worshipped. Pushkar lies on the shore of Lake Pushkar and the deities Savitri and Gayatri are popularly worshipped here as they were Lord Brahma’s wives.